The IM Power Club Blog

Contact

You can contact me via Support@IMPowerClub.Zendesk.com

Or via our private Facebook Group

SMALL PRINT STUFF:

Just a quick Heads Up for you:

Re Privacy Issues:

Please note that when becoming a member of the IM Power Club site you will be added to my email subscription list ( powered by GetResponse) and you can unsubscribe at any time and for any reason.

I don’t share your email address with anybody ever.

As a subscriber to the IM Power Club Blog you will not be added to any ‘list’ per se. But you will receive an email when new content is added to the Blog and, again, you can unsubscribe from those notifications at anytime too.

FULL PRIVACY POLICY

What information do we collect?

We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or access your purchase.

When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.

What do we use your information for?

Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:

> To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)

> To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)

> To process transactions

Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.

> To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature

> To send periodic emails

The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.

Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.

How do we protect your information?

We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.

After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.

Do we use cookies?

We do not use cookies.

Do we disclose any information to outside parties?

We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.

Third party links

Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.

California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance

Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.

As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.

Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance

We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.

Online Privacy Policy Only

This online privacy policy applies only to information collected through our website and not to information collected offline.

Your Consent

By using our site, you consent to our online privacy policy.

Changes to our Privacy Policy

If we decide to change our privacy policy, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Privacy Policy modification date below.

This policy was last modified on 25th October 2015

Contacting Us

If there are any questions regarding this privacy policy you may contact me using the information below.

IM Power Club
39 Cromwell Grove
London, Greater London W6 7RQ
United Kingdom

support@impowerclub.zendesk.comThis policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance.

Re My Tactics and Tutorials:

If you’ve been into Internet marketing for any length of time you’ll know that Internet Marketing techniques chop and change as and when the giants ( like Google/YouTube/Amazon etc.) update their ‘Dos and Don’ts’ -and they change their rules all the time.

The tactics I talk about on this site work for me – they may or may not for you. Use due diligence, read these companies Terms of Service pages and make your own decision as to what you want to do online and how. You are responsible for your online destiny, not me.

Re Links on this site:

You can safely assume that if I recommend a product or service on this site that I have some kind of relationship with that site or individual, monetary or otherwise. That said I only link to products that I personally use or recommend to complete the processes I teach about.

Earnings Disclaimer

I don’t think I’ve ever claimed that you will make $XXX using my tactics anywhere on this site. Sometimes I might mention money I’ve made with a tactic I promote here. The point is I make no guarantee of rankings, earnings or anything else. You’re obviously smart ( because you are a member of my membership site or a reader of my Blog) and therefore know that what you do, or make online is down to you. I just hope I can help with the tactics I teach and the software, whatever, I use. You and only you are in charge of your online destiny.

Thanks for being a member and/or a subscriber, I really do appreciate it.

Clive

 

 

 

 

Please contact support@IMPowerClub.Zendesk.com if you have any questions regarding any of the above.

trust

Clive

Clive

Head Honcho at IM Power Club
DISCLAIMER AND DISCLOSURE: Clive McGonigal is a full time Web Developer, Marketer, Software Designer and all round Decent Chap. He only recommends products that he has actively tried and used in his own online marketing business. That said he will probably receive an affiliate commission if you buy a product via a link on this site. If you do not want that to happen then search for the product online and have that commission be paid to another promoter. Clive can live with that 🙁
Clive

Subscribe To Get Informed!

Receive a polite notification when new content is posted on the IM Power Club Blog

Looking for something?

Free Access
Faster Amazon Marketing Method

Faster Amazon Marketing Method

By on February 1, 2015 in Amazon, Latest, WordPress with 2 Comments

So many income streams – so little time.

But Amazon? Really? At best they pay a measly 8% commission so for somebody used to selling IM digital products, paying out 50% or more, I can see why many marketers choose other ways to make a living.

But the fact is that I did OK with Amazon, specifically Amazon Stores, in the past. But I haven’t been involved in that for a while until I came across TWO separate bits of knowledge that made me go back for another look.

Item ONE

Using Amazon to find buyer search terms:

Go to Amazon’s Site Directory

Click on a generic niche e.g. ‘home improvement‘.

Notice the sub categories in the left side bar? Click on one of those e.g. ‘Welding and Soldering’

You can drill down into sub, sub categories too – depending on your initial search.

What I do next is filter those results using the price range. In the example here my sub sub category is ‘Welding Equipment‘ and I’ve filtered that category using the filter tool in the left hand sidebar – I chose the results show only  products over $200.

I can then filter again looking for products that have ‘4 stars and up’ reviews

What I look for next in that list are products with over 50 reviews. I work on the premise that only around 1 in 1000 people leave an Amazon review. This is a good indicator of the products popularity. So the product I picked to promote is this one – $467, over 150 reviews, most of them very good so this is a product I’d want to promote as I’d make around $30 per sale. I would do that via a video review – all the info I need is on that product page – description, specifications – heck I could just read out a few of the reviews over an image of the product.

Item TWO

But there’s a problem. Linking directly to Amazon from YouTube is not allowed and could result in your video or channel getting suspended.

Now the way around that would be to send the video traffic to a blog post about that product and then to Amazon. That’s what many people do, and it works. Sure it’s time consuming even with Amazon curation software and plugins like WP Robot, WP Zon Builder etc. but it is still a full time job.

So what I’m excited about is the recently released AssociatePress version 1.9 plugin that kind of does it all curating Amazon content, adding random timed posts ( content generation) and imagery around your target term  – here’s an idea of some of what it does…

In a nutshell this means I can build a WordPress site around a specific product REAL fast! Load it with quality curated content and Amazon products in literally minutes!

Over time that site should start to rank well with all the curated content that can be set on auto-pilot with AssociatePress but for now I’m just looking to create a domain, install WordPress and the AssociatePress plugin and create a fast ‘Welding Equipment’ store. Now once that website is ‘associated’ with my YouTube Channel I can send traffic to the related product page on MY site so I’m not breaking anybody’s Term of Use and so on.

Anyway AssociatePress has convinced me to go back to Amazon marketing – but doing it fast and smart – video traffic sent to lightning fast built websites as they even gave me a cool shop front WordPress theme too!

AssociatePress-Review

Related Stuff

Vidgeo Review and Walk Thru
views 1.3k
I've been testing playing with this new video creation software, Vidgeo, since yesterday and was intending to do a walkthru reiew for you but quite ho...
Engagifire Review and OTO Details
views 1.8k
So what's the Engagifire OTO? I purchased Engagifire yesterday and have been playing with it since. For a change Engagifire is not a WordPress plugin...
Live Event Blaster – Review, Proof and Mega ...
views 5.2k
OK my pal Stoica and his partner Vlad have created some cool software for video marketers in the past and Live Event Blaster is their best to date. It...
About Me
views 615
Hi, Clive here, you might know me from Warrior Forum WSO's such as Tube Implant 2.0, Tube Illuminati and more. Chances are that you can see what th...
Descriptomatic Review and Walkthru
views 1.3k
Descriptomatic Review and OTO Details OK I'm biased. I came up with the idea for Descriptomatic as I'd been looking into curated content for video de...
Contact
views 293
You can contact me via Support@IMPowerClub.Zendesk.com Or via our private Facebook Group SMALL PRINT STUFF: Just a quick Heads Up for you: Re Priv...
Clive

Clive

Head Honcho at IM Power Club
DISCLAIMER AND DISCLOSURE: Clive McGonigal is a full time Web Developer, Marketer, Software Designer and all round Decent Chap. He only recommends products that he has actively tried and used in his own online marketing business. That said he will probably receive an affiliate commission if you buy a product via a link on this site. If you do not want that to happen then search for the product online and have that commission be paid to another promoter. Clive can live with that 🙁
Clive

Tagged With: , ,

Don't Miss the Next Great Post

If you enjoyed this blog post, subscribe below, and you'll receive an automatic email update when we publish new content.

2 Reader Comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Clive says:

    BTW as well as the Shop Theme you also get immediate upgrade to AssociatePress 2.0 which will be released shortly.

  2. Tom says:

    Clive ,

    Thank you Great Post , The product selection process is very helpful.

    In the last paragraph Under Item 1 you say

    “I would do that via a video review – all the info I need is on that product page – description, specifications – heck I could just read out a few of the reviews over an image of the product.”

    Can you suggest a good example of a video created this way.

    It sounds easy but when I create this type of Amazon Product video review it looks amateurish and cheesy.

    If I could see an example of a quality amazon product review video done this way it would be a great help

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top